PURESPROUT.IN-1.2M X 5M (30 MICRON) MICRONS GARDEN MULCHING SHEET/GARDEN MULCH (SILVER / BLACK)
Mulching is the process of covering the soil around the plant root zone to protect the roots from adverse micro climatic conditions. Mulch cover creates an atmosphere for the plant to perform at its best by maintaining the soil moisture, Soil temperature, humidity, carbon di oxide enrichment and increased soil microbial performance in the soil.
- Mulch Sheet is Eco-friendly agricultural Product
- Protecting from the insects & virus which harms to the plant growth
- It doesn’t allow the sunlight inside the soil, so that the photosynthesis doesn’t take place in the absence of the sunlight below the Black Mulch film.
- Protective layer on soil
- Reduces the cost of fertilizers and Labour
- It controls the Weedgrowth
- Early maturity of the crop
- Improves seed germination & Productivity.
- It can be suitable for all the crops in all seasons
Benefits: Early and better harvest. Enhances crop quality. Cleaner vegetables maintains the quality and beauty of fruits. Root pruning is eliminated. Minimizes evaporation. Conservation of soil moisture. Reduces drowning of crops. Saving of energy. Optimum use of water and fertilizers. Features: Reflective non-embossed and embossed for extra strength. Single or double color and UV stabilized. Reduces fertilizer leaching. Reduces escape of air. Fumigation keeps soil intact. Bi-colored mulching films reduce soil compaction.
- Mulch Films reduce weed germination and growth
- Helps to reduce water loss due to evaporation from the soil surface and maintain humidity at the root level
- Helps in adjusting light and heat conditions and provides the optimal root level temperature
- Insulate the plants from moist soil, preventing contact and dramatically reducing fruit rot, a drier microclimate reduces plant sensitivity to diseases
- Mulch Films reduce the incidence of insects and insect vectored viral diseases