IFFCO_Urban Gardens_Doctor Green (plant disease management)- 200 ml
- Natural microbial consortia, Inert Carrier Material, Additives
- Natural biological protection from all types of fungal and bacterial plant disease such as Powdery Mildew, Leaf/Fruit Spot, Mosaic Virus etc.
- 100% Water Soluble
- Can be used along with any organic/ inorganic soil, manure or fertilizer
- Safe to earthworms and other beneficial microbes
- Suitable for Indoor/Outdoor Plants, flowers, Kitchen Garden, Trees, Lawns etc.
How to Use:
- Dilute 5ml in 1 Litre water and mix well.
- Spray the diluted mixture on the plant uniformly
- Repeat weekly, for best results
- Use early morning or late evening to avoid toxicity
- Keep in Cool & Dry Place, and out of reach of children
IFFCO Urban Gardens Doctor Green– Natural Protection from Leaf and Stem Attacking Fungal and Bacterial Disease - 100% Water Soluble
Doctor Green is used to protect plants from Fungus and bacteria that attack leaves and stems, such as Powdery Mildew, Leaf/Fruit Spot, and Mosaic Virus etc. It enriches the plants with natural and beneficial anti-fungal and anti-bacterial microbes, leading to healthier and more productive plants. An organic and eco-friendly product, it regular use assists in plants to be bacteria and virus free.