EARTH AUGER DRILL BIT 4", DRILL DIAMETER: 8 INCH, MODEL NAME/NUMBER: SCEAD-4"
- 1. EXPERT'S CHOICE 4 INCH FOR HEAVY DUTY USAGE
- 2. BID SIZE 8 INCH DIAMETER
- 3. CAN BE ATTACHED TO ANY EARTH AUGER MACHINE
- 4. HOLE DIGGER USE TO MAKE PITS FOR PLANTATION
- 5. AUGER BIT USES FOR DIGGING HOLE, PLANTING TREE SAPLING IN GARDEN, AGRICULTURE FIELD AND IN PLANTATION SECTOR AND ONE MEN OPERATED
An auger is a type of drilling device, which mostly consists of a rotating helical blade or the drill bit which acts as a screw conveyor and easily removes the drilled out material. Therotating action of the blade creates a hole and removes out the material from it.
Need to dig or drill deeper? Auger Drill Bit has been designed keeping the ergonomics in mind. Our earth auger drills will help you do the job efficiently. They are built to penetrate the ground quickly and are particularly well suited to all types of soils. Widely used in boring plantation holes, taking soil samples, erecting fences, gardening, landscaping and nursery work, etc Thus making it a universal tool for gardening, agriculture, fishing, geophysical exploration and construction sectors.