Inclusive of all taxes
- The TS-77EXP Secateur is designed for horticulture, floristy and gardening.
- Blade length 45mm
- Blades are electroless nickel plated and rust resistant.
- The blade has a wire cutting notch near the fulcrum which is handy for cutting wire (up to 16 gauge).
- Good for cutting bunch of flowers
- Total length 190 mm
- Weight 160gm
- Spring stainless steel
- soft cushion absorbs shocks to the hand
- Also with flower wire cutting function
- light grip made from soft resign gum provides stress free natural movement of hands & fingers
- Place of origin Japan
TS-77EXP is good for horticulture, gardening, and flowers. Also good for cutting bunch of flowers. These blades with electroless nickel plating is rust-resistant. Also with flower wire cutting function(up to 16 gauge) Spare blades is enviroment friendly and economical.
Write Your Own Review